Do you need to know how to detox your liver?
Livade is a unique and totally natural supplement to benefit persons with
• Liver disorders.
The herb Milk Thistsle has demonstrated liver protectant
properties by supporting the liver's metabolic functions
and new cell regeneration. Livade can be used as a
supplement to aid in all forms of liver dysfunction
including hepatitis, cirrhosis and jaundice. It will
also help the liver function during infections and
alcohol and drug toxicity and provides a liver detox
• Chemotherapy. It helps limit the damage that can be caused by chemotherapy. Livade may also help speed up recovery from the treatment's side effects.
• Medical protocols that can cause damage or are toxic to the liver.
• Sluggish liver. The symptoms of this include fatigue, constipation, bad skin and irritability.
• Depression. In Europe milk thistle is commonly used to help counter depression.
Milk Thistle is a herb that assists in both liver cell regeneration and proper liver detox cleanse. It is unique in that it has no equal in conventional medicine.
Several studies have proved the benefits of milk thistle in liver disorders. The active ingredient in milk thistle is silymarin which is postulated to prevent toxins from invading the liver and to promote new healthy cell growth in order ro assist in repairing any liver damage.
What does Milk Thistle do?
By providing nutritional support for the liver milk thistle helps maintain normal liver function. The herb has shown positive effects in nearly all forms of liver damage including necrosis, cirrhosis, hepatitis and liver damage caused by drug or alcohol abuse.
Each Livade capsule contains:
• A minimum of 200mg
Milk Thistle with an 80% silymarin content.
• A minimum of 150mg powdered Flax Sprouts (Flaxiflax)
• A minimum of 150mg powdere barley, fenugreek, soya, sunflower and lupin sprouts (Nutricare).
As such Livade is a unique nutritional supplement combining the liver detoxifying and protectant properties of milk thistle with the benefits of the micronutrients provided by the powdered sprouts.
Together they provide for detoxifying and protecting the liver, organic phytonutrients and anti-oxidants in a natural and bio-available form as well as the essential Omega 3 fatty acid Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA).
Livade capsules consist of Milk Thistle, Nutricare and Flexiflax.
It is a blend of barley, soya, sunflower, lupin and fenugreek sprouts (acknowledged as the most nutritious of plant forms for human consumption). The fresh sprouts are reduced to a powder by a complex dehydrogenation process undertaken at ambient growing temperature, thereby ensuring that the micronutrient properties of the sprouts remain intact. As such not only is Nutricare powder totally organic but also all the many phytonutrients, including vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, sterol/sterolins, enzymes, co-enzymes and trace elements are bio-available.
Flax is an extremely important nutritional food containing two essential nutrients:
1. The only Essential
Omega 3 Fatty Acid is Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA). Flax
is nature's most prolific source of this unsaturated fat
that is essential for life itself. Together with the
Omega 6 Fatty Acid - Alpha Acid (LA) - they are the
substance and foundation of life energy. A complete lack
of either would lead to death. The body cannot make them
so they must be obtained either from the diet or by
supplementation. However, as our diets are replete with
LA it is not sufficient to supplement this Essential
2. Lignans. These are phytoestrogenic compounds that are found in flax. They are powerful anti-oxidants that play a sifnificant role in the prevention of a number of serious chronic ailments such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, arthritis and osteoporosis. Flax contains more than 75 times more lignans than any other plant source.
Possible side effects
Livade can have a mild laxative effect.
Liver disease is a potentially fatal condition. Self-diagnosis is not advised. Always consult your doctor and ensure regular monitoring of the liver function.
Take one Livade capsule in the morning and one in the evening or as directed by your Health Professional.